1) Linking Pay Per Click Account & Google Analytic
Open Google analytic account with similar Google account current email address you have used while opening an AdWords account. This helps in easy linking of these two accounts while you would instantly end up being the administrator user for Google analytic account.
For those who have already opened up a Google analytic account with various Google account current email address adding the AdWords current email address as administrator.
To create Pay Per Click email-address as admin in the search engines analytic stick to the steps pointed out below:
• Login your analytic account & click “User Manager” link that seems underneath the analytic account table.
• Then click “Add user” button that seems on upper right corner, after which enter your AdWords current email address.
• Select “Access Type” option in the drop menu as Account Administrator
• Click “Save Changes” to effectively incorperate your current email address as admin. Next, stick to the steps pointed out below to link Pay Per Click and Google analytic account.
• Sign-directly into your Pay Per Click account
• Visit Reporting tab and then click Google analytic link.
• Two options would seem, without having any Google analytic account then choose “Create my free Google analytic account” and click on continue.
• If you have analytic account then choose “I curently have a Google Analytic account. Please link it for this AdWords account” and then click continue button.
• Choose existing Google analytic account in the drop lower menu. If you don’t visit your account name within the drop lower you will want to provide admin use of your AdWords current email address (I’ve already pointed out over the steps with this)
• Keep Destination URL Auto Tagging checked unless of course you’re confident, you want to disable cost data importing and auto tagging.
If your account is part of My Client Center (MCC) account you’ll be able to not link MCC account to Google analytic (i.e. you can’t connect to analytic with the addition of MCC current email address as administrator in analytic), as actual AdWords campaign information aren’t present directly under the high-level MCC accounts. Though it may be easy to manage multiple websites within same analytic but it’s suggested to possess different Google analytic for every child account because it makes the entire process of linking easy with only less – steps, data problems & access.
When the MCC is getting multiple child makes up about same website or different websites you’ll be able to not link all of the accounts to 1 analytic account at this time of your time. You’ll have to create different Google analytic for every child account.
2) Linking Pay Per Click Account & Google Website Optimizer
My Client Center (MCC) tool manager needs special access for Website Optimizer. MCC has multiple AdWords accounts which are addressed by third person by using this tool. Thus the conventional access isn’t enough to permit them transporting website optimizer experiments in your account.
You need to provide them with special use of view and edit the web site optimizer experiments.
Stick to the steps pointed out below to provide special use of your MCC manager:
• Create two squeeze pages that you would like to check. You are able to compare a brand new using the existing one.
• Login to website optimizer and stick to the steps for establishing a test. Insert URLs that you would like conduct an evaluation on as well as enter your conversion tracking URL for calculating Conversions developing each website landing page
• Click link that approve the web site optimizer conditions and terms
• A page would seem using the My Client Center User Access link
• Click that link and insert your My Client Center’s (MCC) current email address within the text box and then click ADD button.
3) Linking Pay Per Click Account & Google Credit Card Merchant Account (Google Base)
Product ads have two ad formats product extensions and products ads. But Products listings ad format is presently available simply to US Advertisers & Product Extensions ad format can be found in US, United kingdom, France, German and Australia.
Other Display network sites and check network sites won’t show product ads. You can include multiple Pay Per Click accounts to single Google credit card merchant account however, you can link just one domain to 1 Google credit card merchant account. For separate domains you should create separate merchant services. To allow products ads you have to link Pay Per Click account with Google credit card merchant account.
Stick to the steps pointed out below to link both of these accounts:
• Sign-directly into your Google credit card merchant account, click AdWords Settings and enter your Customer ID (10 digit)
• Now register for your Pay Per Click account, visit Campaigns tab after which settings. Click Edit and you’ll see – “Use product images and knowledge from my Google Merchant Center account” under Network, Products & Extensions. It’s listed there being an option.